Sun FlexiLink is an investment-linked life insurance plan of Sun Life that primarily provides benefits until age 88. The death benefit of this policy is primarily based on your chosen Face Amount plus the Fund Value.
- The minimum face amount is P250,000 (from ages 0 to 54)
- But for ages 55 above, minimum is P200,000
- The maximum face amount is 699,999
- For non-smoker, there is no minimum age and can cover up to 70 years old.
- For smokers, minimum is 16 years old.
Supplementary Benefits / Riders
You can put “add-ons” to this policy to let you enjoy living benefits. But the benefits are subject to the guidelines of the life insurance company. These are the following:
- Total Disability Benefit (TDB)
- Accidental Death Benefit (ADB)
- Accidental Death, Disability, and Dismemberment Benefit (ADDD)
- Critical Illness Benefit (CIB)
- Hospital Income Benefit (HIB)
- Female Critical Illness (FCI)
- Femal Critical Illness and Maternity Benefit (FCM)
- Waiver of Premium upon Death of the Initial Owner (WPD)
- Waiver of Premium upon Death or Disability of the Initial Owner (WDD)
- Balance Bond
- My Future 2030
- My Future 2035
- My Future 2040
- Growth PLUS
- Money Market
- Opportunity Tracker